Thursday, April 10, 2008

Moki + Lily ___________(en Iguapop)

Young art in Germany. Lily and Moki are 22 and 24 years old and although still students at the academy of fine arts in Hamburg they are already successfully selling their art. As in Denmark the artists make their débutes at a younger and younger age, but Lily and Moki want to do it their own way - from bee to bee sort of speaking [as also their internet platform association is called]. Instead of exhibiting the art of a sole genius artist they want to make art-exhibiting a matter of meeting with artists and artist-friends from all over the world. Next year it’s Hong Kong! as Lily says.


Moki paintings!


Lily paintings!


3 comments:

anna said...

Collona qué nivel!!!

Vaya tela con las artistas,eh?

Carinyo, ací tb et trobem a faltar!

un besaco wapa

Ardis Margrethe said...

I really love the one whit the cat on!
I think I must check them out now, og shi** it's leat..

Yeah, and from now on I will write in English if I feel like it! :D

And I know, I mean: It must be so Embracing, to fall down a hold on a catwalk, haha!

Ardis Margrethe said...

Oh my! This is so beautiful: http://www.mioke.de/main.html

:D